Audiovisual Presenter Changelog
- Added update checker to About dialog.
- Fixed installing SQL Compact 4 on Windows x64.
- Add auto option to simply choose non-primary monitor to show presentations.
- Add rename, delete and open context menu items to presentations in schedule list dialog.
- Allow changing slide preview location setting to work during presentation.
- Show as "Slide" text for blank slide in presentation. Show blank screen if playing audio.
- Hide PowerPoint presenter view that shows in Office 2010
- Added option to display slide previews right hand side, better layout for wide screen monitors.
- Improved slideshow start time.
- Changed to run powerpoint presentations in parallel, instead of merging into one presentation. Fixes occasional formatting issues caused by PowerPoint with presentations created from different versions.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes moving your mouse off a slide you just clicked on will select the next slide you are hovering over even though you didn't click on it.
- When dragging from library support insertion of item in presentation order where mouse cursor is instead of simply placing at the end.
- Switched to .NET 4 framework, much smaller install file.